Flight in a Hot Airballoon
Seeing Latvia from a bird’s-eye view will be an unforgettable and unique experience that will reveal a new dimension of our beautiful land. Pointy spruces, a patchwork of fields, church towers of the old towns, and shiny serpentine rivers… A flight in a hot air balloon, operated by the legendary Latvian pilot Gunārs Dukšte, is an adventure everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime!
ONE-OF-A-KIND OPPORTUNITY: A FLIGHT IN A HOT AIR BALLOON!
It is a chance to experience something extraordinary: to be lifted up into the sky and to take in the beauty of Latvia from a bird’s-eye view. The hot air balloon is operated by Gunārs Dukšte, a pilot with 26 years of experience and the holder of Latvia’s record for the most hot air balloon flights.
- You can book a flight at a time of your choosing.
- The average duration of the flight is 1 hour.
- The total time you have to set aside is 2 hours (getting to the lift-off place and back to your car plus the flight itself).
- Flights are made if there are at least four passengers.
- Flights are made in favourable weather conditions (wind direction, meteorological conditions and other prerequisites that are carefully assessed by the pilot before each flight).
- 180 EUR/person, if there are at least four passengers.